- LAST NEWS : Due to an art exhibition not far away from Colmar, at the Fondation Würth, in ERSTEIN (between Colmar and Strasbourg), I have decided to open a seasonal workshop called “let’s make heads !”. We’ll work on emotions expressed on a face ….
For spring and summer and autumn 2017, I also offer three workshops which have already been tested. Click on each of them to know more :
- the “anything boxes” workshops : in this workshop we use the idea of making a box as an excuse to talk about you.
- the “youandme’s workshops” : these workshops are meant to experience your relation to another person, because you collaborate on a project. This project can be a sculpture, or dishware for a moment you share ….
- the “house of the three little pigs” workshop : in this workshop we explore the relationship between home and house, and imagine what would make sens, for us, maybe just in our imagination …
- I also have a workshop in which you are free to do what you feel, and I help you doing so ; it is called “the free discovery workshop”…
I let your pieces dry, and then I cook them twice. I glaze them inside if needed. I send them to you if you want, but this is not included in the price … because it depends on the size, the weight and your country ….
I have also written an article on these workshops, and why I make these proposals. You can find it here.
You’ll find here more precisely how it works,….. and please, do contact me for any question :